Payment by PayU card
- If you want to pay for the parcel without leaving your home, use the fast internet transfer via Przelewy24. After selecting this method, you will be redirected to our partner's website, where you choose your bank. Log in to the online banking system with your data and pay for the order securely.
- Pay conveniently with BLIK. After selecting this option, generate the BLIK code in your bank's application, then enter the generated BLIK in the indicated place and confirm the transaction in the application.
- Traditional transfer
- Make a traditional bank transfer. The system will generate a bank account to which the payment should be made. The order will be processed and sent to you within 24 hours of the payment being credited to your account.
- Google Pay
- Google Pay is a fast and easy way to pay online, in stores, and in apps.
- Cash on delivery
- Are you afraid of internet payments? Pay for your order to the courier only upon delivery. If you choose this option, be sure to include your telephone number so that the courier can contact you and deliver the ordered package to you. Prepare the exact amount in cash for the order. Remember that our courier has no obligation to deliver the change.